Silent Film Music and other Sounding Off

Talking about music, consciousness, silent film, Italian food, travel, good books, married life, kids, and more

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Jai Guru Dev! His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vijayante Taram

My beloved Master, His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, left the physical realm today, February 5, 2008, but he will dwell forever in my heart. I am profoundly grateful to him for the knowledge he has given me and the millions of others who have taken his simple teachings to heart and leaqrned to experience the unbounded field of pure consciousness that lies within all of us, within everything in creation.

Thank you, Maharishi, for everything that you have taught me and will continue to teach me. I cannot imagine my life without the silence that is always inside me, thanks to you, and thanks to Guru Dev. All glory to Guru Dev and may the extraordinary work that you did in His name continue to spread and fill the world with bliss. Jai Guru Dev. Jai Guru Dev. Jai Guru Dev.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:07 PM , Blogger transcendbaby said...

    I didn't know this was here.

    Beautiful words
    He loved us and the world he lived in so much

    Our Jagad Guru

    Jude

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home